What You Can Expect:
- The most in-stock parts on the planet all OEM, all the time
- Cool technology to make finding and buying parts a breeze, including Serial Number Lookup, PartSPIN® and Smart Manuals, found on partstown.com and our industry-leading mobile app
- An exceptional customer experience from the team you know and trust with every email, live chat, text and phone call, provided by a friendly and knowledgeable team
- Later hours than anyone else offering support and shipping all in-stock orders until 9PM ET
Ready to get started? Let’s go!
Whenever you see you can trust that the part will be in stock and ready to ship same day.
We commit to carrying additional stock of these critical items to help ensure they are always available when you need them.
When you log in, your account details, shipping addresses, payment info, equipment details, catalog of parts you’ve researched and your order history are all saved for you. No need to type it all again. That just makes things WAY easier.
Plus, you’ll be able to access any discounts or contract pricing that may be available to you. That’s important.
The real question is, why wouldn’t you log in?
Samsung Dishwasher Parts That Can Break
- Detergent dispenser. The detergent dispenser holds dishwasher detergent and dispenses the detergent at the right time during the dishwashing cycle. If the detergent dispenser doesnt open during the cycle, you may need to replace the detergent dispenser.
- Door switch. The door switch detects whether the dishwasher door is shut. The dishwasher wont start if the door switch detects that the door is open. If the door is shut but the door switch detects that the door is open, you need to replace the door switch.
- Drain pump. If the drain pump runs but doesnt pump water out of the dishwasher when the drain path is clear, replace the drain pump.
- Electronic control board. The electronic control board runs all dishwasher functions. If the electronic control board is getting power, but not working correctly, you may need to replace the control board.
Common Problems With Samsung Dishwashers
Here are some problems you might have with your Samsung dishwasher.
- No power. Many homes have a light switch beside the sink that controls the power supply for the dishwasher. If your home has that type of switch, make sure the power switch is turned on. If the power switch is on and the dishwasher still isnt getting power, check the house circuit breaker for the dishwasher and reset the circuit breaker if its tripped.
- Wont fill. Check the water supply valve for the dishwasher to make sure its fully open. If the water supply valve is open, a clog in the inlet water screen or a failed water inlet valve can prevent the dishwasher from filling.
- Wont drain. Check the sink drain for a clog. Some dishwasher drain systems have an air gap installed on the sink. If your dishwasher uses an air gap, check the air gap for a clog. A clogged drain hose or faulty drain pump can also prevent the dishwasher from draining water.
Also Check: How To Clean Jetted Tub With Dishwasher Tablets